Custom Search
-->

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family

Telling my family was hard, they are never all in one place at one time. I wanted to tell my sister first but we wanted to tell everyone in person, not over the phone. So, I found out my sister was out at Animal Kingdom, my hubby works for one of the Disney participants so he can get in and out of all the parks. He tracked her down with picture in hand and told my sis and BIL (brother-in-law) that they were going to have a new nephew and showed them the picture.

The rest of the family, I got fed up and told them to meet me at my aunt's house at 4pm. I got one of the pictures printed out on photo paper at Target and the girl there helped me cut the pieces out and make it into a puzzle. I took the pieces over to my Aunt's house and handed the envelope to my mom. This was a 9 piece puzzle and she was taking forever so, I finally put it together for her. She said oh what is it? It looks like a set of eyes, I said that is your new grandson, she looked again and just got excited and was thrilled to see the picture of her new grandson.

That was how I told my family!! It was stressful but fun!!

We have been trying to get the painting finished in our house, we have bought a few things for Holden but we still need to get the floors replaced before we can work on his room. I am so stressed about it, I feel like there is so much to do and we are going at a snail's pace to get there!! UGH!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't believe your DH was able to track your sis and BIL down in Animal Kingdom - no small feat!
    The puzzle is a fun idea, but I'd get impatient as it was being put together too! :) So happy for you and all the excitement. Can't wait to hear more about Holden and until he's home in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the puzzle idea! how cute! so funny that you got impatient :-) i would too!!!!

    ReplyDelete