Custom Search
-->

Friday, June 4, 2010

How did I tell Rob???

Ok, so, I left everyone hanging, I know!!!

I got off from work and I just was beside myself because I wanted to have the full experience of telling my husband the wonderful news. I have to say, Thank God the minute one holiday ends, they are already set up for a new one. I decided to get a Father's Day card and put the pictures inside. I was clever in picking out the card, I have this thing with Rob where I buy him cards out of the blue just to say I love you, I appreciate you and thank yo for being crazy enough to be married to me!!! LOL I got him one of those mushy cards that was not an obvious father's day card. It did say Happy Father's Day on the inside.

What I did, I made sure I stayed up for when he got home and I set up the camcorder, I told him I was filming the dogs doing some tricks. Not sure why he believed that but whatever. Anyway, I put the card on the dining room table and waited for him to come home. He came in and I greeted him of course, he worked his way over to the table and asked, "what's this?" I just replied, "oh, a card, open it." He did and he read it and then he opened the pictures, his leg started shaking so bad he had to sit down. He just sat there staring at the pics and said how cute Holden was, he also said, "he is not an Ethan". I said, "yeah, I know", he said, "he is definitely a Holden", I just smiled and said, "I know". I asked Rob how he was feeling ad he said, "terrified", I started to laugh just because I knew in that moment, it was REAL!!

That's how I told Rob but, how did I tell the rest of the family????????....................

2 comments:

  1. i love it! i love that he, too, knew he is not an ethan! all these teasers.... can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting. Great way to tell Rob! Can't wait to hear the next chapter of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete